Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I LOVE THIS DRESS!

Ivory BCBG dress, 100% silk, sold for $360 at Nordstrom. If they sold it in white, it would end up being my wedding dress. I bought it off Nordstrom.com because I wanted to try it on.

I loved the way it fit, but decided I didn't have enough room in my budget to rationalize the purchase. So I returned it to Nordstrom promptly.

I found it again on Ebay (same dress, same size, brand new with tags) for $95. I bought it. For that price, this dress is totally rationalizable.

Have I mentioned that I love silk? I don't know why all silk wedding dresses have to cost $2K and up, but this one feels SOOOO GOOD when it is on you! (and I only paid $95 dollars!)

I have no good purpose for this dress yet, but it makes me happy, just being able to try it on in my apartment. Maybe it can become a rehearsal dinner dress or something ... anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment